Tag: Internet

A nerdish dilemma

I’ve mentioned it on some previous posts already, I’m a long-time Firefox addict. Everywhere I go, and on all computers I work, I’ve installed a version of Fx3, and on most including my favourite plugins. Maybe I’m a tad late with this, but since the release of the thing, I’ve been using Google Chrome on my work-laptop. What can I

Continue reading

Well, I was wrong…

So we went to France, right? We figured our camping just had to be filled with those French people, talking nothing but french to us. And we figured it would be really old-school and dirty all over. In short, we’re wrong. I’m typing this right now from our campsite, sitting on a remarkably well-kept part of the campsite, with the

Continue reading

I'm Online!

You’ve probably heard it from others, migrating from an ISP to another or new subscribers on a blank line tend to go horribly wrong. Missed deadlines, defective modems, weird connection issues, finger-pointing among the ISP and line-supplier, etc. The horror-stories are well-known and occur too often. Not for me though, I’ve had the most fluent installation possible. Scenario: new (blank)

Continue reading